In this post, Alderwood Optical & Canyon Park Vision Clinic, your trusted eye doctor, lists five eye care tips for frequent fliers.
- Pack Extra Medication – If you take eye medication such as eye drops on a regular basis, make sure to pack extra in case they aren’t available at your destination.
- Carry an Extra Pair of Glasses – Pack an extra pair of eyeglasses. That way, you’ll have a backup in case that you break or misplace your main pair.
- Bring Written Copies of Your Prescription – Ask your eye doctor for written copies of your prescription in case you need to buy extra medication at your destination.
- Bring a Portable Light – If you intend to do some work or read during your flight, make sure to bring your own portable light. That way, you can improve your lighting and reduce eye strain.
- Remove Contact Lenses – Some people experience dry eyes during flights. If you experience discomfort, remove your contact lenses and wear your eyeglasses instead.
Looking for an eye doctor who can help you improve your eye health? Don’t hesitate to turn to Alderwood Optical & Canyon Park Vision Clinic, leaders in eye care and eye exam services. Give us a call at (425) 771-8472 or (425) 485-0430. You can also fill out our contact form to request an appointment. We serve clients in Redmond, Kirkland and other nearby areas in WA.