At Alderwood Optical, we are committed to enhancing our patient’s quality of life by providing eye care and eye wear of the highest quality.
- Verbal & written communication skills to interact clearly with patients, representatives and other employees.
- Organization skills to keep accurate records and ﬁnd important information quickly.
- Time management skills to prioritize and complete a side variety of tasks throughout the day.
- Patience and listening skills to respond appropriately and interact positively with patients.
- Interpersonal skills to create a pleasant personable and attentive experience for all patients.
- No experience necessary. We will provide the required training.
- Full Time
We are looking for a warm, engaging and friendly person with attention to detail. You must be willing to work in a professional environment, have excellent communication skills, basic computer skills and love being a team player. Our oﬃce is open Tuesday through Friday 9:30-6pm and Saturday 9-3pm.
If interested, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume in word document.
You don’t need any eye care experience, but must absolutely love working with people and be genuinely positive and enthusiastic. We will train the necessary eye care skills. We offer a great work environment and an opportunity to learn with room for growth in addition to competitive pay package that includes paid vacation, paid sick leave, holidays, medical, vision insurance and 401K.