We are OPEN
Appointments are necessary & Enhanced protections are in effect!
- Masks are necessary for entry (multilayer, no bandanas, no filter)
All patients and exempted companions, except those under the age of two (per the CDC), are REQUIRED to wear a mask to their appointment. Due to the PPE shortage in our community, we are unable to provide masks. Please bring a mask to your appointment.
- Our staff will wear masks at all times.
- All patients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the clinic.
- Pre-screening for any signs and symptoms.
- Temperature checks with contactless thermometers
- Sanitizing our office continuously
- Sanitizing frames every time a patient tries on frames
- Equipments will have additional safety guards as necessary to protect you and staff.
- All examination rooms, pretest equipment and surfaces will be sanitized between patients.
- Maintaining safe distance.
We are limiting the number of patients in the office, when possible. Only 1 adult may accompany a minor. In the rare times that there are multiple patients in the office, we ask that you maintain social. If you arrive early for your appointment, please call us from your car. Glasses dispense, adjustments and repairs will be done by appointment (calling ahead is okay if patient flow permits).
We ask that if you were exposed to anyone with COVID-19, recently tested positive for COVID 19 or start to experience any common symptoms of COVID-19 listed below, please call our office to reschedule your appointment and seek care with an appropriate health care provider.
Some of the common symptoms of COVID 19 are:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- New loss of taste or smell
We realize these new protocols and restrictions make for a very different experience with your eye health care needs. We appreciate your patience and understanding with these necessary adjustments. We are following government, CDC, and health department guidelines and doing our part to contribute to the safety and protection of our community.
We look forward to seeing you soon!